The Web Site is provided by mpowerhr and available only to entities and persons who have reached the age of legal majority and are competent to enter into a legally binding agreement(s) under the applicable law. If You do not qualify, You are not permitted to use the Web Site.
With respect to any individual whose personal information is provided by You to mpowerhr, You represent to mpowerhr that You have obtained all necessary consents for the processing of such personal information contemplated by the Services.
Licence and Ownership:
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Web Site.
- You will not place false or misleading information on the Web Site.
- You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Web Site in a manner not expressly permitted by mpowerhr.
- You will not input or upload to the Web Site any information that may contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Web Site or Information or that infringes the Intellectual Property rights of another.
- Certain areas of the Web Site are restricted to customers of mpowerhr.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of mpowerhr.
Any website or other devices that link to https://www.mpowerhr.in or any page available therein is prohibited from
- replicating Content
- using a browser or border environment around the Content
- implying in any fashion that mpowerhr or any of its affiliates endorse it or its products
- misrepresenting any state of facts, including its relationship with mpowerhr or any of the mpowerhr affiliates
- presenting false information about mpowerhr products or services
- using any logo or mark of mpowerhr or any of its affiliates, without express written permission from mpowerhr.
You agree that mpowerhr, at its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your use of the Web Site, the mpowerhr Systems, Information, Services and Content at any time and for any or no reason at its sole discretion, even if access and use continue to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, You must immediately
- discontinue Your use of the Web Site
- destroy any copies You may have made of any portion of the Content. Accessing the Web Site, the mpowerhr Systems, Information or Services after such termination, suspension or discontinuation shall constitute an act of trespass. Furthermore, You agree that mpowerhr shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any termination or suspension of Your access to the Web Site, the mpowerhr Systems, Information and/or the Services.
- mpowerhr makes no warranties regarding (i) your ability to use the Service, (ii) your satisfaction with the Service, (iii) that the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free (iv), the accuracy of mathematical calculations performed by the Service, (v) the accuracy of the acts and laws contained in the Service and (vi) that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Mpowerhr its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- mpowerhr may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- The failure of mpowerhr to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and mpowerhr as to the Service and supersedes any prior agreements between you and mpowerhr (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be reported via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
Tips to transitioning Back to work from office post-pandemic
Importance of Making Managers better communicators at the workplace
Let's grow together
Our Vision is to Empower HR professionals working in Small and Medium Enterprises by publishing authentic and validated content related to Human Resource management. This will help HR professionals to have access of authentic documents across complete employee life cycle management published by HR subject matter experts. Pls. put across your questions to team of experts and learn from the best in the business and Lets grow together.