Mr Sharad Jain
Dip in IRPM (Advocate)
Sharad Jain : B.Com, LL.B, Dip in IRPM (Advocate) has sound and practical experience of around 25 years in the field of all the Labour related matters and appearing before the Conciliation Officer, Labour Court & Industrial Tribunal etc. He has worked with the eminent Labour Laws Practitioner in A’bad and gained rich experience dealing with Labour matters. He has established independent office since last 17 years and at present he is having number of Industries whereby he has been retained as a Practitioner Advocate and Labour Laws Consultant and his expertise includes the area outline below;
- Setting up of HR Department, Personnel department, practices, procedures, designing various formats, policies and systems.
- Consultation on day to day problems on different labour laws.
- Maintenance of Compliances under various applicable Labour Laws
- Drafting of different communications to employees and to Govt. Authorities assistance in negotiations with the Union, Workers & Work’s Committee.
- Salary and Wage administration.
- Audit of Compliances of Vendors under all applicable Labour Laws.
- Guidance in compliance of statutory requirements.
- Conducting domestic inquiries. Guiding disciplinary action.
- Attending strike and Lock out Matter.
- Representation to different Statutory authorities and appearing in the cases before the Labour Court, Industrial Tribunal, ESIC Court, Workmen Compensation Commissioner, Provident Fund Organization, ESIC department.
- Procedure for obtaining various Registrations under applicable Labour Laws.