Senior Accounts Executive
Department : Accounts
Qualification : B.Com/ M.Com
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To prepare and examine accounting records, legal compliances. Ensure all financial information are secure and protected.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts, preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
- To check all GST / TDS / TCS entries with accuracy.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Responsible for maintain all the compliance related to Accounting and Labour law
- Ensuring all the challans are returns is filed in time to avoid any penalties.
- Updating Senior team members about if there is any non-compliance
- Periodic internal audit of Compliances and internal book keeping process
Data Security and Backup:
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Tally ERP 9, Excel, Word, MS Office, Outlook, and basic knowledge of Internet.
- Good time management, with the ability to work pressure.
- Speed with accuracy.
- Best accounting practices knowledge.
- Good accounts analytical Skills.
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED
- Good Communication