Part time CFO Services
Department : -
Qualification : CA or MBA – Finance with ICWAI
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for increasing the cash flow, improve profits and help in improving the bottomline
Procurement and maintenance of Furniture and Appliances:
- Overseeing all of the company’s financial and accounting practices.
- Preparing budgets, preparing timely and accurate financial statements
- Developing systems and tools to give the CEO of the company vital information about the finances as well as give recommendations on the operations of the company and strategies
- Develop and monitor policies and procedures within generally accepted accounting principles and corporate guidelines to ensure sufficient cash flow, reduced operating costs and increased revenues
- Improve profitability
- Assist management with specific aspects of operations
- Overseeing the budget planning and put into motion any strategic plans for managing the company’s costs
- Assisting in preparing for board meetings
- Monitor and control accounts receivables
- Creates an early culture of accountability, asset preservation and value generation
- Constructs a working model of how the business should perform financially if certain strategies are executed and milestones are reached
- Designing and producing reports and dashboards, showing the actual financial operation and health of the business as measured against the forecasts and budgets
- Taking care of the cash flow of the company, and making predictions on where those profits will go or where they will need to go
- Must also optimize and maintain good relations with any banks they do business with
- Responsible for mentoring the designated staff of the client so that the procedure setup by them will be carried out properly
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Must possess strong domain knowledge and understanding of financial planning, budgeting, and Infrastructure financing, multilateral funding and capital/debt market.
- Knowledge of best accounting practices and standards with particular reference to the infrastructure sector.
- Comprehensive technical accounting skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills needed to reflect senior management position
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive corporate financial and operational information.
- Ability to manage significant business process change.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.