Manager – Content Writing
Department : Content Writing
Qualification : PG or any graduate from reputed academic institution.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To create unique content for websites, web properties, blogs and other social media platforms to drive the traffic to company’s website and blogs.
- Ability to peer review technical documents for grammar, content and style of writing.
- Establishes, plans, and administers the overall policies and goals for the technical writing department.
- Develops standard documentation methods to effectively communicate product concepts and technical information.
- Oversees internal process documentation. Coordinates with other teams and departments to determine technical writing needs.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to top management.
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Working knowledge of writing tools, word processor, desktop publishing, distributing documents on disk or online, design skills and graphical representation skills; Ability to play active role in usability and testing.>
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED:
Excellent Interpersonal and analytical skills. Trouble shooting skills.