Front Desk Executive
Department : Administration
Qualification : Any Graduate / Post Graduate in Any Specialization Relevant professional qualifications (facilities management/project management or similar).
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately. Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival. Maintains security and telecommunications system and help HR team in interview coordination.
Front desk management:
- Receive and sort daily e-mail/deliveries/couriers
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer the phones, take massages and redirect call to appropriate person.
- Maintain visitor logs
Files, record and office management:
- Keep updated files and records.
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Vendor management
- Managing office supplies such as stationary, equipment and furniture.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms
Assist HR Team:
- Assist HR Team in interview coordination
- Coordinate with candidate, share interview form and get it updated.
- Update candidate details into recruitment portal.
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong customer service and phone skills
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance.
- Excellent data management skill
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED
- Excellent oral and written English communication skill
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities
- Punctual and strong attendance history