Executive / Sr. Executive – Content Writing
Executive / Sr. Executive – Content Writing 1
Department : Content Writing
Qualification : PG or any graduate from reputed academic institution.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To create unique content for websites, user manuals, blogs and other social media platforms to drive the traffic to company’s website and blogs.
- Attending planning/briefing meetings.
- Collaborating with developers and managers to clarify technical issues.
- Liaising with subject matter experts and sales and marketing specialists.
- Working with translators, printers and service providers.
- Understanding the technology and applications for which documentation is to be prepared.
- Gathering and analysing the information needs of the user.
- Organising information according to the user's needs.
- Writing, editing and presenting information.
- Commissioning, coordinating or preparing illustrations.
- Indexing and cataloguing material.
- Working on and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creating work schedules.
- Marketing - publicising services and skills to potential clients.
- Keeping up to date with developments and trends in the industry and attending training courses.
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Working knowledge of writing tools, word processor, desktop publishing, distributing documents on disk or online, design skills and graphical representation skills; Ability to play active role in usability and testing. Information design and information architecture and user interfaces.>
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED:
Excellent Interpersonal and analytical skills. Trouble shooting skills.