Department : -
Qualification : MBA
Procurement and maintenance of Furniture and Appliances:
- Design requirements with task and workflow analysis, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and business analysis.
- Confer with external customer to analyze needs and requirements.
- Deliver the following to customers: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
- Use enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems.
- Confer with project managers to define concepts.
- Meet with business units to discuss execution of plans.
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Act as liaison between customers and the software development team.
- Use natural language to develop requirements specifications.
- Help establish technical vision.
- Analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Identify, analyze, and document business requirements.
- Deliver work products throughout the project life cycle.
- Translate business requirements to system/functional requirements.
- Pass requirements to application developers.
- Ensure product is competitive and viable.
- Analyze information from surveys and workshops, task analysis, and business process description.
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Advanced knowledge in computer programming and business principles, experience in writing requirement specifications for information systems, proven track record in software development
Strong problem solving skills, technical writing skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills,
Presentable, task oriented, ability to accept challenges,; dynamic with strong commitment, perseverance attitude.