Manager – Admin
Department : Admin
Qualification : PG / Degree in any discipline from a reputed academic institute
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide support and facilitate the employee requirements and maintaining general hygiene
Procurement and maintenance of Furniture and Appliances:
- Procures the furniture and appliances as and when required in a cost effective way.
- Draft and subsequently manage the approved office administration budget, providing recommended- actions and updates to senior management.
- Oversees that records are kept for every courier whether received or dispatched.
- General Hygiene – cleanliness of all parts of premises.
- Oversee that the fixed assets register and inventory system are maintained and ensure all organizational assets are well maintained, repaired insured and secure.
- Ensure safe custody of all records pertaining to assets like car papers, electric bills, any other assets of the organization
- Checks the registers monthly for every Admin Activity
- Manages and oversee the inflow and outflow of the Petty cash
- Provides facility during events like catering facility and booking of plots. Printing brochures etc.
- Ensure that the employee related printing like ID card or business cards are done as per the approval and hierarchy.
- Oversees Pantry Operation & Catering Service.
Office Equipment maintenance:
- All the Office equipment printers, fax, lights, etc are checked for its usage.
- Checks that any repair needed are done on time to ensure smooth workflow.
Support Staff Mangement:
- Liaise with Housekeeping Service provider for cost – effective contract and monitor the attendance.
- Make the contract agreement and see that the clauses of the agreement are adhered and renew the contract on time.
- General Hygiene – cleanliness of all parts of premises are done properly.
Renovation & Expansion:
- Arranges for labors on contract for any renovation or expansion needed in the premises in a cost effective manner.
- Plans the space allocations in advance in consultation with HR for new hires.
- Maintains good relationship with all vendors like stationary vendor, water vendor, electricity, plumber etc. to ensure they are available on time.
- Makes contract with vendors and renews it on time,
- Checks that the charges are as per the market only.
- Oversee that the transport facilities are issued based on travel policy only.
- Keeps record of all the travel plans issued to employees.
- Checks for reimbursement as and when required.
- Monitors that the stationary procurement and consumption are proper and for office use only.
- Checks that requisition, bills and records are maintained properly
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Vendor Management & Task orientation as per the priority
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED
Presentable, task oriented, ability to accept challenges,; dynamic with strong commitment, perseverance attitude.