Assistant Manager – Admin
Department : Admin
Qualification : PG / Degree in any discipline from a reputed academic institute
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To coordinate and manage various administrative activities for an organization.
Procurement of Furniture and Appliances:
- Oversees that records are kept for every courier whether received or dispatched.
- General Hygiene – cleanliness of all parts of premises.
- Maintains the fixed assets register and inventory system and ensure all organizational assets are well maintained, repaired insured and secure.
- Ensure safe custody of all records pertaining to assets like car papers, electric bills, any other assets of the organization.
- Checks the entry and makes the entry as and when required for inflow and outflow of the petty cash.
- Maintains good relationship with all vendors like stationary vendor, water vendor, electricity, plumber etc. to ensure they are available on time.
- Keeps and maintains contract of all vendors and assists to renews it on time,
- Checks that the vendor charges are as per the market only.
Renovation & Expansion:
- Assists in attracting bids from various labour service providers and selecting the most suitable vendor.
- Make room for new hires in advance as per requirements.
- Arranges for flights or hotel reservations for the employees on office tour as per the Travel desk Policy.
- Makes contract with Travel Planner to book the tickets and make hotels reservations in cost effective manner.
- Assists in making arrangements for any events for catering, booking activities.
- Makes the contract with the best available vendor for printing of ID cards, business cards, lanyards etc.
- Daily checks that the food quality is proper and answers any complaints for catering.
- Make arrangements for meetings and conferences.
Support Staff Management:
- Liaise with Housekeeping Service provider for cost – effective contract and monitor the attendance.
- Make the contract agreement and see that the clauses of the agreement are adhered and renew the contract on time.
- General Hygiene – cleanliness of all parts of premises are done properly.
- Oversee that all the peons are well dressed and available at every floor.
- Trains the peons for soft skills and make them presentable
- Monitors that the stationary procurement and consumption are proper and for office use only.
- Checks that requisition, bills and records are maintained properly
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED
Good interpersonal skills, presentable and good written communication skills.