Executive / Sr. Executive – Admin
Department : Admin
Qualification : PG / Degree in any discipline from a reputed academic institute
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To maintain the general hygiene and facilitate the office and the employees.
- Checks the food quality and canteen hygiene are maintained and ventilated.
- Sends the ID card details, business card details or any other details for printing to respective.
- Follow up for receiving the requisition sent to vendor.
- Escalate any complaints pertaining to Admin to the reporting manager and provides the input for solutions.
- Arranges for meetings and conferences as and when required.
- Checks that the security officers are performing the tasks properly as per the company guidelines.
- Checks for the daily entry of courier dispatched and received.
- Files all the bills of electricity, mobile bills and invoices of all vendors and maintains the record properly.
- Maintain the record of mobile payouts and seeks reimbursements for excess billing.
- Daily checking that the premises are cleaned.
- Daily checking that the checklist is duly filled by HK daily.
- Maintaining the attendance and leave record for every HK staff on daily basis.
- Arranging for shift timings and maintain the attendance record.
- Coordinating with peons for routine requirements.
- Training the Peons and grooming them to make them presentable.
- Procure stationary as per requirements
- Maintain the monthly stationary stock.
- Make payment procedures.
- Books tickets for national and local travel as per the Travel Desk Policy.
- Follow up for payments.
- Inform reporting manager for any reimbursement from employee and process the same.
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Vendor Management and ability to prioritize ever changing workload and meet the deadlines.
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED
Strong commitment, perseverance to complete the task on hand within the time frame. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain strong relationship with vendors and external agencies.