AM – Content Writing
Department : Content Writing
Qualification : PG or any graduate from reputed academic institution.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To create unique content for websites, web properties, blogs and other social media platforms to drive the traffic to company’s website and blogs.
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
- Discuss with customer representatives, vendors, software engineers, or publisher to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication.
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
- Select photographs, drawings, sketches, diagrams, and charts to illustrate material.
- Draw sketches to illustrate specified materials or assembly sequence.
- Arrange for typing, duplication, and distribution of material.
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Working knowledge of writing tools, word processor, desktop publishing, distributing documents on disk or online, design skills and graphical representation skills; Ability to play active role in usability and testing.>
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED:
Excellent Interpersonal and analytical skills. Trouble shooting skills.