Department : Administration
Qualification : Any Graduate / Post Graduate in Any Specialization Relevant professional qualifications (facilities management/project management or similar).
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for directing, coordinating and managing all the administrative activities of the organization.
- Managing smooth functioning of General Administration like Infrastructure Management/Security / Housekeeping / Stationery / Site Operations/ Transportation / Maintenance etc.
- Administer matter pertaining to safety, security, hygiene, and environment.
- Ensure overall security of the facility maintenance of security systems/ fire protection system.
- Taking care of Petty Cash, Travel management, Budget management, AMC renewals, Legal documents, administrative compliance.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
Leadership and Team management:
- Effective and end to end coordination and follow up with internal team for all admin activities.
- Collaborate & works closely with the management in the formulation and implementation of Admin policies, procedures and processes. Keep them well informed and perform any task/work assigned by them.
- To Control and monitor admin budgets and set up Governance procedures
- Ensure optimum utilization of resources to cater needs as and when required
- Responsible for setting up Internal processes for the department to function seamlessly.
Payment collection and coordination:
- Monitoring outstanding balances & contact customers before they become overdue.
- Sending out periodic monthly statements of account to customers/ principals with high balances.
- Sort out and resolve any questions, clarifications, queries by the customer, or forward them to the concerned department to ensure prompt response and resolution.
- Actively coordinate and work with sales/ pre-sales and account team to resolve payment related queries.
- Ensure time and accurately address all outstanding in reference to Bank guarantee, EMD and Payments.
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements
- Knowledge of routine preventive maintenance
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED
- Quick decision making and problem solving.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Time Management.