Account and Finance Manager
Department : Accounts
Qualification : B.Com, M.COM/LL.B.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure timely accurate statutory Compliances fulfillment. Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements. Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
Book Keeping and finalization:
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Validations of accounting entries.
- Responsible for Month end, Quarter end, Year-end closure activities, reconciliations variance analysis within scheduled time.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Monitor all account related activities.
- Timely filing of Audit reports.
- Provide required data to external auditor.
- Preparation and finalization of all government related tasks mainly tax returns, GST, TCS etc and ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirement.
- Maintain or examine the records of government agencies.
- Ensure timely submission of all Statutory Compliances like – ESIC / PF / GST / TDS / TCS / IT / Bank / Tender / Customers / ROC / PT etc.
MIS & Reports:
- Preparation of Management reports, Profit Loss account, Balance sheet, Cash flow statement as per requirements.
- Preparing, maintaining and submitting accounting reports on timely basis to the HOD/Management on regular basis
Leadership and Team Management:
- Monitor and analyze team’s work to develop more efficient procedures, establishing proper accounting methods, policies and practices.
- Advice staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Tally ERP 9, Excel, Word, MS Office, Outlook.
- Good time management, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of Income Tax, GST, TDS, ROC and Finalizations of Books of Accounts.
- Audit knowledge of Various Compliances.
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED
- Good communications & Co-ordinations skill
- Working in a Team.