|Monthly Salary||Professional Tax|
|Between 5,001 to 8,000||Rs. 900|
|Between 8,001 to 10,000||Rs. 1440|
|Between 10,001 to 12,000||Rs. 1800|
|Between 12,001 to 15,000||Rs. 2160|
|Above 15,001||Rs. 2500|
- Memorandum Of Association
- Articles Of Association
- PAN Card
- Lease Agreement
- Parents of children who are suffering from a permanent or mental disability.
- Individuals who are physically incapacitated.
- Women engaged as an agent under the Mahila Pradhan Kshetriya Bachat Yojana or Director of Small Savings.
- Parents or guardians of individuals suffering from mental disability.
- Badli workers employed in the textile industry.
- Individuals who are aged above 65.
- The Mizoram State regulations provide that any taxpayer who indulges in any of the following offenses will be punishable with imprisonment of a period which is not more than six months or a fine of up to Rs. 500, or both:
- Failure to submit the tax return in due time or filing of a false return on unreasonable grounds.
- Failure or negligence to comply with the requirements of any obligation bestowed on him/her.
- Fraudulently evades remittance of any dues under this provision, or conceals the liability for the same.