- Memorandum Of Association
- Articles Of Association
- PAN Card
- Lease Agreement
- Taxpayers above the age of 65.
- A physically challenged person with 40% permanent physical disability or blindness.
- Parent or guardian of a child who is physically challenged or mentally retarded.
- Foreigners employed in an Indian company.
- Delay in obtaining the Registration Certificate – Rs. five for every day of delay (for an employer), and Rs. two for every day of delay (for employee).
- Non-payment or delayed payment of professional tax – a penalty of 2% per month (to be calculated from the total outstanding). Non-payment for a specific period of time may attract a penalty of 10% of the total tax due.
- Incorrect or false information – three times the actual tax payable.