|Monthly Salary (INR)
||Tax per month (INR)
|Up to ₹. 160000
|From ₹. 160001 to ₹. 300000
|Above ₹. 300000
Payment Due Date :Last Date Of Every Month
- Memorandum Of Association
- Articles Of Association
- PAN Card
- Lease Agreement
- Taxpayers above the age of 65.
- A physically challenged person with 40% permanent physical disability or blindness.
- Parent or guardian of a child who is physically challenged or mentally retarded.
- Foreigners employed in an Indian company.
- Delay in obtaining the Registration Certificate – Rs. five for every day of delay (for an employer), and Rs. two for every day of delay (for employee).
- Non-payment or delayed payment of professional tax – a penalty of 2% per month (to be calculated from the total outstanding). Non-payment for a specific period of time may attract a penalty of 10% of the total tax due.
- Incorrect or false information – three times the actual tax payable.
Let's grow together
Our Vision is to Empower HR professionals working in Small and Medium Enterprises by publishing authentic and validated content related to Human Resource management. This will help HR professionals to have access of authentic documents across complete employee life cycle management published by HR subject matter experts. Pls. put across your questions to team of experts and learn from the best in the business and Lets grow together.