Professional Tax Jharkhand
|Monthly Income (INR)
||Tax per month (INR)
|Up to 25000 Rs
|25001 Rs – 41666 Rs
||₹. 100 / month
|41667 Rs – 66666 Rs
||₹. 150 / month
|66666 Rs – 83333
||₹. 175 / month
|Above 83334 Rs
||₹. 208 / month
Payment Due Date : Yearly on 31st of Every October
- Three passport size photos
- PAN Card
- Memorandum Of Association
- Articles Of Association
- Lease Agreement
- Employer Address Proof and ID Proof
- CASUAL DEALER REGISTRATION FORM – CASUAL DEALER ENROLLMENT FORM
- CST REGISTRATION FORM – CENTRAL SALES TAX (CST) REGISTRATION FORM
- CENTRALIZED REGISTRATION FORM – JCRF FOR VAT, LUXURY TAX, ENTRY TAX, ENTERTAINMENT TAX, ELECTRICITY DUTY, ADVERTISEMENT TAX
- PROFESSIONAL TAX – PROFESSIONAL TAX REGISTRATION FORM FOR EMPLOYEE
- PROFESSIONAL TAX I – PROFESSIONAL TAX REGISTRATION FORM FOR EMPLOYER
- The person employed with the Union Ministry of Home Affairs, Union Ministry of Defence or Border Security Force is exempted from the payment of tax under the act.
- Person with permanent physical disability
- Parents or guardian of a person who suffer from a physical disability or mental retardation.
- Senior citizen above the age of 65 years
- Any assessee who fails to comply with any of the rules of the Act will be punished with a fine amount between five hundred rupees and five thousand rupees. If the offence continues, a fine of ten rupees per day during the period of the continuance of the offence will be levied.
Let's grow together
Our Vision is to Empower HR professionals working in Small and Medium Enterprises by publishing authentic and validated content related to Human Resource management. This will help HR professionals to have access of authentic documents across complete employee life cycle management published by HR subject matter experts. Pls. put across your questions to team of experts and learn from the best in the business and Lets grow together.