|Monthly Income (INR)||Tax per month (INR)|
|Up to 25000 Rs||Nil|
|25001 Rs – 41666 Rs||₹. 100 / month|
|41667 Rs – 66666 Rs||₹. 150 / month|
|66666 Rs – 83333||₹. 175 / month|
|Above 83334 Rs||₹. 208 / month|
|Payment Due Date : Yearly on 31st of Every October|
|Website : http://jharkhandcomtax.gov.in/professional-tax-acts|
- Three passport size photos
- PAN Card
- Memorandum Of Association
- Articles Of Association
- Lease Agreement
- Employer Address Proof and ID Proof
- CASUAL DEALER REGISTRATION FORM – CASUAL DEALER ENROLLMENT FORM
- CST REGISTRATION FORM – CENTRAL SALES TAX (CST) REGISTRATION FORM
- CENTRALIZED REGISTRATION FORM – JCRF FOR VAT, LUXURY TAX, ENTRY TAX, ENTERTAINMENT TAX, ELECTRICITY DUTY, ADVERTISEMENT TAX
- PROFESSIONAL TAX – PROFESSIONAL TAX REGISTRATION FORM FOR EMPLOYEE
- PROFESSIONAL TAX I – PROFESSIONAL TAX REGISTRATION FORM FOR EMPLOYER
- The person employed with the Union Ministry of Home Affairs, Union Ministry of Defence or Border Security Force is exempted from the payment of tax under the act.
- Person with permanent physical disability
- Parents or guardian of a person who suffer from a physical disability or mental retardation.
- Senior citizen above the age of 65 years
- Any assessee who fails to comply with any of the rules of the Act will be punished with a fine amount between five hundred rupees and five thousand rupees. If the offence continues, a fine of ten rupees per day during the period of the continuance of the offence will be levied.